Sunday, September 5, 2010

Yesterday I woke up and went walking right away. NO TV, coffee, sitting around in my pajamas like usual. I got up, put on my clothes and shoes, had my son get dressed and we both went out for a walk. It was nice to have company even if I wasn't going as fast as I normally try to, and it gave my husband a chance to sleep in later too. (when I do this, he reciprocates the next day!) So off we went each with a bottle of water, we walked about 3/4 of a mile total but we had fun and got to spend time just talking and walking and catching up. We were home showered and ready to take on the day by 9:30!! After the hubby woke up I emptied the fridge and went shopping to fill it with HEALTHY food. I bought grapes, strawberries, oranges, bananas, blueberries, grapefruit, and low sugar apple sauce.
As I went about the rest of my day I noticed how great I felt. I mean really, really great!! I had energy, i wanted to get out and do things and I felt healthy. While today I did sleep in (a little) I got up and cleaned the kitchen and my bedroom and then did exercises on the ball. You know what? I still feel great!! my knee hurts a little because I need new walking shoes but I feel GREAT!!! I am ready to take on the world and shout off the rooftops! My only question is, how long will this feeling last?

Here is a picture of my son's breakfast (No syrup!) I had the same thing only with nutra grain waffles instead!

3 comments:

  1. I gave you an award on my blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you don't mind but I'm adding you as one of my favorite blogs. Good luck on the weight loss and never give up.

    http://nevertheskinnygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job honey!!!
    Feed off of that natural high - it will take you far. When you have periods of down time, just remember how great it feels to be healthy!!
    I'm so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete