Saturday, October 16, 2010

It's been awhile

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy.....being lazy. While I was super excited that I had lost the 5 pounds I did, I have to report that in being lazy I gained it back, naturally. Well yesterday I was cuddling with Dean and he asked if I've lost weight, I said no but he insisted I go weigh myself because he thought I did. Well Ladies (and Gents) I lost 7 pounds!!! I am SOO excited!!! I know it's because I was upset most of the week and food didn't appeal to me in any way so yes, I ate BUT it wasn't a lot of food and I didn't even want chocolate. Have you ever been so depressed that you don't want chocolate?? Until last week I haven't.

I have to report that I am going to get back on track. This was just the kick in the butt that I needed. I am off to a soccer game, then a corn maze and finally a wake for my Aunt's Father-in-law.

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!

~Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congrats on losing 7 pounds! That is really great. I can't imagine not wanting chocolate. I hope you feel better and know how fabulous you are and how bright your future is. Just keep pluggin away and things always get better!! :)

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just found your blog and wanted to wish you all the best of luck on your journey. Congratulations on your loss... 7 pounds is awesome and you must feel so proud! Keep the momentum going and by Christmas you'll feel like a million bucks!
    Take care, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete