Tuesday, October 11, 2011

rambling

Hello bloggers!!

I know, it's been forever since I've updated or even written...but I am back, and I am hoping to stay. Lots has happened since I last updated, nothing good as far as weight loss goes, sad to say. Last June I renewed my wedding vows for our 10th anniversary!!



We've had weddings, babies coming...and I became an Auntie!! My Sister-in-law had a baby boy in August! He is just adorable :)

I was laid off the end of June so I have been out of work all summer, which wasn't such a bad thing. I got to spend it with Mason, who broke his elbow the poor guy! We had fun though, we went to the library, to the park, to the beach, to a museum, Plimouth plantation and after getting his cast off we went to Water Wiz, and more beach time. It was great to be able to spend time with him and not have any plans or rushing around to do.

Now he is back to school and I don't have a lot to do with my days YET. I go to the library, I shop, I surf the web, visit with my Grandfather (who is sick :( ) and babysit my nephew once a week. Once my SIL goes back to work at the end of the month it will be twice a week, plus I volunteered to be a Room mom at school.... and I will be helping run his cub scout den, so I am going to be pretty busy. Who needs a job? LOL Well I will leave you with some more pictures of the family fun.

God bless







No comments:

Post a Comment